Meet the team of chiropractic doctors and professionals at our clinic.
Meet the Doctors
Dr. Bryan Henss
Owner and Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Bryan Henss is a leader in a global network of doctors at the forefront of natural healthcare. He serves on the USA Sports Performance Council for various Olympic teams. He has received advanced certifications in spinal correction, nutrition, fitness, pediatrics, and pregnancy care. In addition to running a rapidly growing health center locally, Dr. Bryan’s heart is for serving people throughout the community. He donates his time to help churches incorporate comprehensive wellness programs, teaching them God’s laws of health and healing. He has delivered these programs to corporations, schools, sports teams, and organizations as well.
Dr. Bryan found his passion for Chiropractic during his studies in Biology at Illinois College. After years of watching his mother’s health decline while using the conventional approach of medical disease management, he was prompted to ask tough questions about health and how the human body works. While exploring options in healthcare, the principles of MaxLiving stood out from the rest: to find the cause of health problems, remove the interference, and maximize potential.
Dr. Bryan attended Chiropractic College at Logan University in St. Louis, MO, and graduated at the top of his class. Since then he has had the privilege of working alongside some of the most distinguished and renowned chiropractors in North America. Dr. Bryan is a husband to Lisa and father to Lane and Layla. He enjoys working out, being outdoors, baseball, and football. He and Lisa are actively involved in their church and in the Union Gospel Mission in downtown Fort Worth.
Our staff members work with our doctors every day to provide our patients with a professional and friendly experience.
Cayla has been with Clairton Family Chiropractic since the office opened in 2014, she left a career in conventional medicine and joined our team after seeing her own health transform. Cayla moved to Texas seven years ago and is now here to stay. In her free time, you will find her hiking, or playing basketball.
She oversees all the administrative functions in the office. She directly handles all financial matters such as client billing, accounts payable, payroll and banking. She oversees insurance verification, and event planning and is responsible for the supervision of all of our amazing team members. If you have a “money” question, she’s your gal! Also, direct any administrative issues you have her way and she’d be happy to help you.
You can reach Cayla at at 817-281-1400 x 8003, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Patient Care Coordinator
Nicole also known as Nikki is the newest member of our team. After many years of raising her three boys and being a marine wife, she is back in the workforce. She started her journey with us as a patient and after transforming her own health she joined our front office team in October 2017.
Nikki handles all of our community outreach, marketing and receptionist duties in the office, along with various other administrative tasks. She is the friendly voice that will most likely greet you when you call the office, and she is the first big smile you will see upon walking in the door.
We are hiring!
Back Office Billing Coordinator
Position: Back Office Billing Coordinator
Our mission is this: we exist so that people experience hope, health, and wholeness. We love what we get to do. We work really hard, have fun, educate, encourage, and celebrate life-change with the people and families we help. If you are simply looking for a job and a paycheck, this position is not for you. If you are looking for work that matters and a place with purpose, keep on reading.
What we do:
We’re dedicated to naturally transforming the health of families through the 5 Essentials: chiropractic, nutrition, exercise, minimizing toxicity, and having an empowered mindset. You can read more about the under the "our approach" tab.
Who are we?
We’re just ordinary people with big dreams hoping to live with purpose. Yes, that may sound cheesy. But we like cheese. We love doing work that matters and resting our heads at night knowing we made a difference. We’re super passionate about what we do and believe the best is yet to come. Feel free to check out our facebook page at www.facebook.com/ClairtonFam
What we value as a team
1. Honesty and transparency – with our team, our communication, with our patients, with everything we do. If you always remain true, there’s never a need to untangle the untruth.
2. Trust. We trust each other to get our jobs done and have one another’s best interest at heart. We are family. We believe it’s the only way to have a healthy team moving forward with the same goals.
3. We take responsibility for our lives. You’ll hear “shoot, my fault” around our place fairly often. It’s the best response we have when we drop the ball. It’s not a blaming/pointing-fingers kind of thing. We have grace for each other. It’s an empowered/there’s-something-I-could-have-done-differently sort of thing. When we realize mistakes are our fault, we can learn from them, fix them, and move forward. Every failure is an opportunity to grow and improve. Mistakes are part of life but blaming everything else for them only leaves you helpless.
4. Excellence. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well.
5. Love wins. Always.
6. We get to give. We seek opportunities to be generous with our time, talents, and finances.
7. We believe in laughter and play. Don’t get us wrong, we’re a disciplined, well-oiled machine, but we believe the happier and more filled we are spiritualty, emotionally, and physically, the more people we can effectively help.
8. Celebrate life change. Big or small. Every baby step matters.
9. Attitude of gratitude. When you change your perspective to see the good in every situation and be thankful for it, you’ll find less to complain about.
10. Growth. We believe each of our team members should grow as individuals, as doctors, and as leaders in our city. Our goal is to constantly invest in our team so they may experience their fullest potential. We teach goal setting, personal budgeting, communication skills, leading with love, organizational skills, how to increase in capacity, and much more. The more we invest in ourselves, the greater impact we can make.
Who are we looking for?
We strive for excellence but know no one is perfect. There are, however, very specific characteristics we’re looking for.
-A genuine love for people and a passion to help, serve, and see others succeed.
-Joyful, positive, and outgoing - you will be around people all day.
-Excellent customer service skills.
-Demonstrate a high level of empathy for people.
-Self-motivated, hard working & disciplined. Excellent work ethic and be able to work efficiently without supervision.
-Enjoy high energy (we're not your typical slow, quiet, doctor’s office).
-Super organized and great multi-tasker.
-An appreciation for self-growth through constructive correction.
-No nonsense. No drama. We value team unity and don’t tolerate gossip.
-Computer savvy with knowledge of word, excel, email, and the world wide web.
-Ability to work in a fast-pace, ever-changing environment.
-Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with others.
Start Date: February 2019
Monday - Thursday 9:30 AM-6:30 PM
Fridays 9:30 AM-3:30 PM
Off Most Weekends
Clinic Director Support